Rumors go around, pushing you away from the path of truth. Many think a lot about me, a few really knows.

January 15, 2016

Computer addiction/gaming


These days it is normal to have a computer and stuff.
For me it was cool when the first computers came around
and I have had a computer in my life ever since!
(Now I have 2, a table pc/desktop(?) and a laptop. Mostly use the table PC)
I'm not as much of a nerd as I want to be though.. Still got stuff to learn! :P

I have an addiction to computers, I spend most of my time sitting around the computer,
doing what ever. Recently (a year-two ago) I started playing games.
Mostly CS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Offensive) and HotS (Heroes of the Storm)

So um, playing games is nice! Have taught me a lot about logic and using it more often.
Which helps me a lot, being a overthinking, stressing person.

I've noticed I mostly like team-games. Playing alone is not as fun,
though having team mates who don't know how to play as a team are annoying!
(Play games that are not team based! lol) Haha.
(Everyone is a noob at first!) I'm not a pro gamer, but it is fun and I learn more all the time.

I have found a lot of new friend via gaming, that is super cool too!
Especially since I've had trouble leaving my flat/computer.
It actually does not help me, to not be so much on the computer,
but I use my "computer time" more beneficial now..
Gaming is not the problem! It is the f-ing compute! :D

But um, it is important to notice a computer/internet addiction..
I believe many have it without realizing, it took me a while to notice too.
Thought I just didn't have anything better to do and that's why I'm on the computer so much.
But I actually leave a lot of stuff un-done, because of getting stuck on the computer.
(Which is pretty normal too, even for people who don't have the addiction..)

Haven't really even tried stuff to keep me off of the computer yet,
but I am going out more! (Thus, less pc time, but it's always pc time when at home!)
When I go out, I keep away from my phone or any possible computers
and consentrate on the people around me (looking at their phones non-stop, lol).
You got any tips on how to stay away from the computer?
"Just do not put it on the first thing in the morning!" Haha
(I will learn my self though, as soon as I start trying.. Got some other priorities right now.)



Hm, what else? I dunno.. Just thought it is good to spread the word a bit/talk about it openly.
Maybe you need to check out the pro's and con's of your "computer-time"? Tsh. :P


~ Ninja ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment