Rumors go around, pushing you away from the path of truth. Many think a lot about me, a few really knows.

January 15, 2016

I am a hoarder!

Well so..
I finally got to move to a bigger apartment.
Used to live in a 33m2 tiny little one-room-flat,
now I live in a 59,5m2 two-room-flat. ^^
(More to clean, ugh! Haha.)

The funny thing(!) is that I filled this "huge" flat so easily with all the stuff from my old flat.
(Must be good at Tetris, being able to fit this much stuff in a tiny flat, haha!)
Only got 2 couches more, the only things "new" here.. Oh my!
I really need to look over my stuff and see what I really even need/want.

Well hm.. Dunno what else to say..
My 2 cat's love it here, more room, safer outside..
(without cat stealers, cat torturers and less mites/tick's) :) ♥


(Pic: The biggest tick taken off of my cat. I know..ew. haha)


Um.. Well yeah, the kitchen is newly done,
the construction workers must have used this empty flat as their "break-room", lol.
(No-one lived here at that time)
Because the kitchen/fridge was a bit messy.

I had to put up new wallpapers in 2 rooms (with good help! TY mom, Max and my bro Tomas!)
and move at the same time, was super stressy times. UGH!
Still need to paint my pink entry/hallway white.. (ew, don't like pink walls!)

 




(Pix: "Ripping off" the old wallpaper in living room
and my new wallpaper in the bedroom.)


I think this is enough about that..
Sorry for messy writing and stuff,
havent written stuff in a long time!

~ Ninja ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment